Sunday, March 6, 2016

Owning $TSLA stock!

It's official! I finally own Tesla Motors stock!! It took me about 2 weeks and a few mistakes to make it all work, but it finally happened for me last Friday! I'm excited.


Frankly, I know nothing about the stock market. Everything that I do know so far I pretty much figured out as I went along for these past couple of months. I took a certain portion of my savings that I was willing to lose and decided that this was a good a time as any to learn about how to be a stock owner. It's the price I was willing to pay to educate myself, and to also invest in something I believe in.

I don't plan to be trading regularly. Actually, I don't plan to be trading ever now that I have my stocks. I will let $TSLA rise and fall on its own. I'm merely an observer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for responding! :)