Thursday, May 30, 2019

DAY 46: Rim Protectors to the Rescue!

Well it happened... again. First day, I scraped my $2K upgrade 19" sport wheels. A friend of mine suggested rim protectors and even offered to install them (which he did, and it covered up my boo-boo quite nicely).

Today, scraaaaaaaaape! Yup, I did it again. Same wheel.



So yes it looks terrible. But the damage underneath... that's from my first time damage. No additional damage thanks to the rim protectors!

Of course, this means, I'll know what I'll be doing tomorrow after my niece's wedding. I have just enough to spare for one more wheel. After this, I'll need to order more because... well, let's face it, I suck at parallel parking.


On a different note, my cousin (mother of the niece that is getting married) is now in town... and of course, I HAVE to pick up her and my mother up in my Tesla, and play chauffeur. I mean, it doesn't matter that the church is 10 minutes from my house, and my mother and cousin live 40 minutes away IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!

Man, I love driving this car!!  hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for responding! :)