Wednesday, October 9, 2019

DAY 176: Sparky, It's Cold Outside

It's been a while since I've updated this blog, I realize. I've been busy. But I wanted to "check in".

This is not to say that not much has happened. In fact... (let's see)...

1. My phone was stolen... and thanks to my Tesla, I managed to confirm it was taken in time to cancel everything before the perpetrator wreaked havoc.

2. As a result of getting my phone returned completely destroyed, I did get a new phone, and I can now summon Sparky from a very, very long way away!

3. Version 10 software has been downloaded and installed, and Sparky is officially my favorite place for entertainment. Ooh how I want to share about this! So much more than what was advertised!

4. I have gotten into a routine of moving Sparky almost every work day to a charging location, so I can get my 4 hours of charging. It's every day, because...

5. Wow, the weather got really cold... really fast. Almost freezing at night now, but not quite enough for frost on the windows. I am definitely looking forward to defrosting my car in the mornings and heading out in a nice toasty warm cabin right from the start. However, I do also notice that my battery drains faster. So these daily trips to move my Tesla to a parking spot for 4 hours at work is now necessary.

But here's an interesting thought for today. About 11 days ago, I bought a new iPhone 11. I considered myself lucky that I had to buy a new iPhone a week after the new ones were released.  Yes, 11 days ago. That's all it took for me to get over how cool the new phone is. And now, I'm back to doting all over my Tesla, the best gadget I own, and will probably ever own.

*****

Today's Odometre Reading: 31,978 kms


-->My Referral Code: somi22310

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for responding! :)