Wednesday, July 3, 2019

DAY 79: Tesla Service Has Chat!

Okay, this is going to be short...

I decided to try Tesla Service online chat. I heard that it was available, and wanted to check out how effective it was.

You know what? Other than the wait time, it was GREAT! I mean, this is the 21st Century. THIS is how you do service now! The guy (I think his name was Josh) was helpful, patient, informative. I got all my questions answered.

As long as you are willing to stand the wait of about 20 minutes, once it got started, it worked like a charm.

WTG Tesla!

***

And Tesla scores in Q2 on their highest delivery numbers to date!


https://cleantechnica.com/2019/07/02/tesla-delivers-95200-cars-in-q2-crushes-wall-street-estimates/


***

Today's Odometre Reading: 8868 kms


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for responding! :)