Tuesday, July 23, 2019

DAY 99: First Tire Rotation Done

I had my Tesla Service done today. They changed up my charge port (which now I realize I have not even looked at!) and rotated my tires just in time for my August Road Trip!

I don't know if it's my imagination, but my tires felt so much more smooth on the road back home. Perhaps I was just all too happy to have Sparky back. I really, REALLY don't like the bus. I think the bus driver I had was a race driver turned bus driver. I almost fell, and even heard some gasps as I struggled to find something to hang on to!

Tire rotation came out to just under $100 CAD. I am guessing that's much higher than what my mechanic would charge me. So my next rotation trip will be there.

*****


*****

I was sort of amused on Sunday when, in response to my joke about probably getting a speeding ticket during my month-long road trip, someone said "You probably don't have to worry about that if your car is electric. It can't go that fast."

Wut?

Someone else said it... "She has a Tesla. Those are really fast."

"It's fully electric? And it goes that fast?"

*insert Tesla grin here*

Next thing I know, he wants me to point it out to him in the parking lot.

*****

So I posted my plans in my favorite Tesla Facebook group, Tesla Divas, for some tips to prepare. Wow, these ladies are awesome!  Some great ideas! A suggestion for a great podcast, another suggestion to download audiobooks. Plug options and campersite references. It's getting me so so excited.

I put together my itinerary for the 4.5 weeks that I'll be gone. I am incredibly amazed at this new wanderlust I've discovered in myself. After years and years of being a hermit and hiding away in my apartment away from people, now I never want to go home.

Tesla has changed my life for the better.

*****

Today's Odometre Reading: 11,606 kms

My Referral Code: somi22310




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for responding! :)